Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sinful Colors Island Coral

Hi everyone! Hope your week got off to a good start! :) The weather here is so nice (it hit 81 yesterday) that I have been in the mood for spring and summer polishes. It does not feel like winter at all here so I'm probably going to be showing you "warm weather polishes" for the next few days. Hopefully this will perk all of you with colder weather up a bit ;)

Island Coral is one of my favorite Sinful Colors shades ever. It is the perfect coral! I have been on a major coral kick lately so I was excited when I realized I had an untried in my stash. It is a lighter, pinker coral compared to a lot of the ones out there. I can't wait to try this as a pedi in the summer! The formula was great; it applied really easily in two coats. 







What do you guys think of coral polishes?  I think that they are a good alternative to the classic pink but they can still be good for work without being totally boring. 

In other news I had 2 big firsts this weekend! I bought my first Butter London polish(!!!) and I made my first franken! I can't wait to show them all to you lovely ladies!

Have a lovely day! xo Elle

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I will have to keep my eye out for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! I have been obsessed with coral colors lately

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think! <3