Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I and Virtual Violet

Good morning lovelies! Today I have two beautiful polishes from Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear line to show you. This line of polishes is what started my nail polish hoarding collecting, so they are quite special to me. They usually have a pretty good formula, great variety of colors, and are very affordable, which I know you all love. I recently got these at CVS for 50% off  due to their beauty clearance sale, so you should all look for it!

First up is Golden-I, a yellow gold polish that gives a foil effect. Shown below is 3 coats. The formula on this was great! It applied really evenly, no streaking or anything like that. While it gives the effect of a foil, it is actually a bunch of really tiny gold particles (much like Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City which is Golden-I's silver sister). I really loved this and it will probably become by go to gold.

 More pictures after the jump!





Next I have Virtual Violet. This is an absolutely beautiful purple duochrome that flashes blue and sometimes pink. The formula was decent, nothing spectacular, but so worth it for the beautiful effect this polish gives. Show is 3 coats, as this is a bit too sheer at 2. 



bad picture, but it shows a bit of the pink

flash- nail line not visible in real life
Hope you liked these as much as I did!  Have a lovely day :) 

xo Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3