Friday, January 11, 2013

Nails Inc. Sweets Way

Happy Friday! I have a lovely polish to show you today that I really really enjoyed wearing. It will be making another appearance for sure. Nails Inc. Sweets Way is a white base with pastel pink and blue matte glitter from their Sprinkles line. I really liked this a lot. It applies very nicely but it did need 3 coats for opacity, then 2 coats of Seche Vite to smooth out all the glitter. I think that has more to do with my application being sightly sloppy than the polish  being too sheer. On to the pictures!







After wearing this for a couple days I decided to use a  matte topcoat over it and this is what it looked like. I used one coat of Revlon Matte Top Coat. 



My only complaint about Sweets Way is that I wish the Nails Inc. bottles were larger. 

I loved this both shiny and matte and I just love the idea of doing a matte and a glitter together. I NEED the other Sprinkles polishes in my stash. They are all so beautiful! 

Do you  like the Sprinkles line? What do you think of matte glitter? Let me know in the comments! 

Have a wonderful Friday!! 

xo Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3