Monday, January 7, 2013

Essence Modern Romance and OPI Crown Me Already!

Happy Monday! Today I just want to quickly share my NOTD. I just bought Essence Modern Romance which is my first Essence polish! It is a lovely peach color with bright pink shimmer. The shimmer was more visible in the bottle than on the nail but it is definitely there even though it was hard to capture in photos. I also did an accent nail of OPI Crown Me Already on my ring finger. 
In all pictures I used two coats of Modern Romance, 3 coats of Crown Me Already, and topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite. I think this is so pretty and delicate and I really love it. My only issue is that Modern Romance had started chipping within the first 24 hours of wearing this mani and I was not hard on my hands at all. Other than wear time, I really liked this mani. I also discovered that I am really loving peach colored polishes and I have started to accumulate a lot of them. 


OPI Crown Me Already macro
How do you feel about peach polishes? I officially love them!  :) 

Have a lovely day!

xo Elle





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3