Monday, January 28, 2013

My First Butter London! Butter London Macbeth

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I have an extremely busy week (its midterms week already) so my posts will probably all be pretty short but I do have some exciting things coming up this week! For my first Butter London, I was actually looking for Trout Pout as I am on a coral kick lately. When I couldn't find it I was so disappointed, then I saw Macbeth. It was love at first sight.

SO PRETTY. That's it, I'm officially obsessed with Butter London. Macbeth was delightful to apply- it flowed onto the nail super easily. Shown is two coats over  Orly Nail Defense and topped with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I got so many complements on this mani when I wore it and there was no chipping for at least 4 days which is the best wear I have gotten on a polish in a long time. I can't even explain the color. Its a pinky/ orangey/ coralish color? Maybe? I don't know but the pictures on my monitor show the color true to life. Hope you like this as much as I do!




Have a lovely day! 
xo Elle

PS I'm officially obsessed with twitter now, so if you like to hear random thoughts of a polish addict follow me @MissNailPolish9



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3