Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pink Wednesday! OPI Sparrow Me the Drama

Happy Wednesday! As per Mean Girls, on Wednesdays, we wear pink! I have about a million pink polishes and this is a fun way to show them to you guys. Today I started off with OPI Sparrow Me the Drama from last year's Pirates of the Caribbean collection. I wish I bought the entire collection and I'm still looking for a couple of them. OPI Sparrow Me the Drama is a nice neutral pink that is the tiniest bit dusty. I love dusty or greyed out polishes so this is perfect for me. I then layered a glitter over it that I had been lemming for a while, Seche Collage Overlay, pink (purple?) and holo hex glitter, silver bar glitter, and white hex glitter.

Pics after the jump


Sparrow Me the Drama applied very nicely, first coat was slightly streaky but the next one evened it out. Collage Overlay was a bit more difficult. The bar and holo glitter didn't give me much of a problem but the white hex glitter were very elusive. I think that the dabbing method of applying glitter worked best for this one.



macro of Seche Collage Overlay
Do you wear pink on Wednesday? Let me know what your Pink Wednesday mani is in the comments. I would love to hear from all of you! 

Elle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3