Thursday, January 10, 2013

OPI Skull and Glossbones + Essie As Gold as it Gets

Good morning lovelies! Today I have a polish that I had been lemming for the longest time before I finally found it at TJ Maxx of all places. I missed out on the OPI POTC collection initially then later realized I wanted all of them, especially Skull and Glossbones. I love grays and polishes like this so I was extremely excited when I found it! :)

I think this is two coats of Skull and Glossbones over basecoat (I wore this mani about a month ago). The formula was great, just a touch streaky on the first coat, but a second really evened it out nicely. I then topped it off with two coats of Essie As Gold as it Gets from the Luxeffects collection. It is a pretty gold flakie that applied great!




I think this might have been prettier in my head than on my nails. It isn't my favorite mani that I've done lately but I still liked it. I really wanted to top it with matte top coat after a couple days but I chipped a few of my nails when helping a friend move :( oh well! 

Happy polishing!
xo Elle

4 comments:

  1. I love gold as it gets i put it over a Coffee creme color and was in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too! And that sounds beautiful! :)

      Delete
  2. it looks very beautiful, I love the subtlety

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! <3