Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ABC Challenge- B is for Sally Hansen Blue It!

Hello everyone! So as you know I am participating in the ABC Challenge being hosted by the lovely Kimber from Kimber's Lacquer Korner. For this challenge we are to choose a nail polish brand, color, or type of nail art for the letter we are on that week. Today I have Sally Hansen Blue It, a lovely cobalt blue with silver shimmer.  Seriously beautiful. This is actually one of the very first polishes that started my love for nail polish so it holds a special place in my heart. I would wear it nearly every day in high school, and I still love wearing it.




Excuse the lack of cleanup... I went on to do some nail art (sorta) with some nail stickers I made. This polish reminded me of summer and the ocean so I added a cute fish on my thumb, a jellyfish on my index and some glittery waves on my ring finger. 




Still have some major bubbling/ topcoat issues with these DIY nail stickers. Also, the only downside to this polish...it stains like no other. The formula is great! An easy one coater. Hope you like this as much as I do!

Go check out all the manis of the other lovely ladies doing this challenge!

xo Elle


13 comments:

  1. This is still one of my fave blues. Nothing beats a good Cobalt! And I love your fish and jellyfish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really need to buy another bottle of this... I think I'm a little more than halfway through this one! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love this color and the little fishie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty blue! And I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go to my site to learn what it's about and what you have to do: http://glitteryfingers.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color combos and different designs. Great pick! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! <3