Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy over Wet Cement

Hello! Today I have two Wet n Wild polishes for you. These polishes are great for the nail polish addict on a budget- I believe that all of their polishes are under 2 bucks! I know that many of you absolutely hate the Megalast brush (think a bit wider than the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure brushes) but I do think that the polishes are totally worth the trouble.





This is two coats of Wet Cement. This is a great gray polish very similar to Sally Hansen Commander in Chic. I love my gray polishes and can never have too many. Dry time was pretty fast on this polish.



I then topped it off with two coats of Gray's Anatomy, a beautiful multichrome that flashes mostly pink, but sometimes yellow, blue or green. I really wish this could be opaque on its own but it is very very thin. It applied pretty average but that may be due to the wonky brush on mine as these are usually quite good. I topped off this mani with a coat of Seche Vite.




I really loved this mani (sorry for the lame phone pics! My camera was out of order :(... at least you can still see the color change!) and wore it for a full 5 days without a single chip. Just the usual tipwear. This is great considering how hard I am on my hands sometimes.

Happy polishing!

Elle

1 comment:

  1. This is a great gray polish very Fiber Cement similar to Sally Hansen Commander in Chic.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! <3