Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NOTD: Revlon Silver Screen

Hi ladies! So I actually have no idea how old this polish is (haha). I hauled it recently at Ross in a 4 pack for only $4.99- more on this in an upcoming post. I really bought the pack for this shade and one other and let me tell you, it was well worth it. This is a wonderful metallic silver foil and I love it for fall and winter.
This polish applied wonderfully, just a few brushstrokes which is to be expected with a foil. This is 2 coats with no top coat. But overall it is a really great formula. I have come to love Revlon polishes despite the old-fashioned bottle that has turned so many people off. 



This wore pretty well even though I only had it on for a couple of days before I did this.....





Yes, folks, I know I am way late on the shatter bandwagon, but I just never got hooked on it. This is one coat OPI Black Shatter over Revlon Silver Screen, no top coat.  I quite liked this mani for the most part....it felt very wintery to me for some reason. I think I need to improve my technique though for the shatter polish. I like my ring and pinkie the best but my other fingers look kind of wonky. Any advice is more than welcome. What do you think of this mani?  Would you wear it?

PS Here is a sneak peek of what is coming up!

Oooh nail wheels! And look at that holo! 

Happy polishing!

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3