Friday, December 14, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Commander in Chic

Hi ladies!  Today I have one of the pre-reformulation CSM polishes to show you. I bought a bunch of them for under $2 at Walgreens. Its no secret, I adore gray nail polishes. I have about a million of them and they are all pretty and unique in their own way. This is a brown leaning gray that I simply adore.





It applies beautifully, and is opaque in two coats. I know some of you hate the brush on these polishes, but it has begun to grow on me. This is a great gray creme that I think should be a staple in everyone's polish collection. Also, the name is quite cute. These swatches are with no top or base coat, as the polish itself is supposed to be base coat, polish, and top coat all in one. In real life though this leans slightly more brown than what my camera would capture. It looks most like the last one





What are your favorite gray nail polishes?
Happy Polishing! <3

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3