Saturday, December 29, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Rich Raspberry

Sorry for being a bad blogger lately :( I have been super busy with the holidays and stuff, but I am still here! Today I have a polish that is a great jewel tone for winter and isn't too dark. I don't know about you but I start getting sick of all the dark colors after  while even though I do love them on short nails.


This is a great raspberry color that is super saturated and bright but not neon, making it appropriate for all seasons. While I am a fan of the Revlon Colorstay formula, I am not a big fan of their brushes. I like the regular Revlon brushes much more. This was pretty self- leveling and easy to apply. Be sure to use a base coat because this will stain! This swatch was done with base coat, 2 coats of Rich Raspberry, and no top coat. 



I'll try to put up another post today to make up for the days that I have missed!

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3