Monday, December 17, 2012

Orly Shimmering Mauve

Happy Monday! Today I have a great polish that transitions well from fall into winter and the holidays. Orly Shimmering Mauve really isn't mauve at all (at least to me). Its more of a shimmery red. This polish has that "glows from within" feel to it. It is nearly a foil finish and has very few brushstrokes. If you are careful this can be a one coater. 




Shown below is two coats of Shimmering Mauve. I really think this is a pretty polish for the holidays that isn't too in  your face or loud and glittery (not that I don't love glitter). 



PS The blob on my ring finger isn't a blob of polish- its actually my reflection if you look closely. Just shows how shiny this polish is without topcoat. Pretty awesome, huh?

Happy polishing! 

Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3