Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hello polish lovers!

Hi lovelies! This is my big leap into the polish blogging world so I just thought I would start with a little intro. You might be wondering why I am getting into blogging. Well, my love of nail polish has grow massively over the past year and a half and I want to share that love with others! I am excited to share my love of nail polish with you all. I also am happy just to have some sort of documentation of my stash. To start off I will show you a classic, and one of my favorite polishes I own, Sinful Colors Cinderella!

Beautiful, right? And look at that shimmer! Cinderella is a light blue creme with an intense gold and pink shimmer running through it. Unfortunately, the shimmer was kind of hard to capture on camera but it is definitely there.







This polish applies very well but it does need 3 coats for full opacity and even then there is a bit of visible nail line, but it doesn't bother me all too much. And for 2 bucks, its a total steal. 

To be honest I was kind of skeptical of the whole Sinful Colors line for the longest time and it is one of my biggest regrets in my nail polish adventure so far. I now love them and own several. So, moral of the story, even if a polish is cheap it can still be absolutely amazing. 

This polish can sometimes be hard to find, so if you ever see it, snatch it up immediately and don't look back. You'll be happy you did.

I will try to post on this blog daily and am planning on showing you a ton of swatches so keep checking back for more!

Happy polishing! 

Elle :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3