Friday, May 31, 2013

Sally Hansen Designer Collection Spring 2013- Butterscotch and Soy Latte

Good morning everyone! Today I am back with, yet again, more polishes from the Sally Hansen Designer Collection for Spring 2013. Be sure to check out Green Tea and Resurrection here as well as Dune and Angel Bite here.  These are the last 2 (for now) that I have. I have loved all the polishes from this collection so far and I'm loving these two as well!

Butterscotch is a bright, sunny yellow creme. The formula on this was FANTASTIC! 2 easy coats. Yellows are notoriously streaky and hard to work with, but I had zero problems with this. This is for sure my new go to yellow! Perfect for spring and summer. This is by designer Tracy Reese. 
shade


sun

Soy Latte is a nude creme. This is unlike any other nude in my collection. I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something kind of edgy about this shade. I like it a lot. This is definitely office appropriate but not boring. Shown below is 2 easy coats. Formula was, as usual, great. This one is also by designer Tracy Reese. 

shade

sun
Which one of these is your favorites? I have really loved this entire collection and lots of these will be worn again and again! These are limited edition so if you like one, be sure to pick it up when you see it!

xo Elle


1 comment:

  1. nice designer collections
    I love the style of blogging here on missnailpolish1.blogspot.com
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep up the good work you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! <3