Thursday, May 30, 2013

Essie Chinchilly

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great day! :) Today I am posting one of my all time favorite polishes, Essie Chinchilly.

Chinchilly is a light gray creme. This is 3 thin coats, 2 thicker ones is usually okay. I really love this polish. You have no idea! My bottle is about half full from using it so much! :) This is the polish that started my love affair with Essie so its pretty darn special.








Sigh, so pretty! This is my go to gray and pretty much my go to polish when I have no idea what to wear. It is simple and classy. It definitely goes with everything too! :)

Hope you guys like this as much as I do!

xo Elle


**all products in this post were purchased by me**

2 comments:

  1. I love greys as much as you! I don't have this one but I have like four other similar ones. From light grey to dark gray, I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! <3