Monday, May 27, 2013

Sally Hansen Designer Collection Spring 2013- Dune and Angel Bite

Happy Memorial Day everyone!!

Today I'm back with more polishes from Sally Hansen's Designer Collection. What can I say, I'm really loving this collection. I reviewed Green Tea and Resurrection here so be sure to check those out as well!

First up is Angel Bite, a deep vampy red crelly. The formula on this was pretty good... a bit thin but not bad by any means. Totally opaque in two coats. I liked this a lot, surprisingly. Even though it is totally not springy, I think its great. It did look a bit brown in the shade, which I thought was kind of odd, but it never looked black and you could definitely tell it was red in the sun. Also, no staining! This one is by designer Prabal Gurung. For all you fashionistas, this was the shade used in her Spring 2013 fashion show for the blood drip manicures on all the models.
shade



sun



Next, is Dune, a cream/nude creme. This was opaque in 3 thinner coats. The formula on this was again, great. This was much more my style than Angel Bite, but you all know how much I love my cream colored polishes. I was honestly sad to take this one off. This one is by designer Alexander Wang.
sun

shade

I'm still loving this collection! I have a couple more to show you tomorrow too :) Do you like either of these?

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think! <3