Tuesday, May 14, 2013

American Apparel Summer Peach

Hi guys! Today I have a very pretty summery polish to show you all :) This is American Apparel Summer Peach, a super bright peach creme. I think this would look fantastic on tanned skin for summer. I also wore this topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust because it just makes everything better.

This was 3 thin coats ( 2 regular would be fine) topped with 2 coats of China Glaze Fairy Dust

I wore this for a few days and definitely loved it. Lots of people asked what the color was... it seemed to be pretty popular. I really like American Apparel polishes. I only have a few but I plan on getting more. The brush is a bit long compared to most others, but once you are used to it, the polish is pretty easy to apply. 

Hope you like this! 
xoxo Elle 



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty color! I agree that it is quite popular, I've been searching for a similar shade ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! <3