Sunday, April 28, 2013

Triangle Nail Art

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) Today I have some fun nail art to show you all. This was one of the first times that I have done some nail art and felt proud of it so I'm super excited for you all to see it! This was inspired by Whitney of Dressed Up Nails! I absolutely adore all her nail art and I always go on her blog or Tumblr for inspiration!


The glitter is Orly Halo, a gold and silver glitter. I believe this was 3 coats to get it pretty opaque. This really is beautiful and so darn glittery. Love. The turquoise is Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing. This is really opaque so it worked great for nail art.


I liked the idea of just doing random triangles. Mine are obviously not as neat as they could be but I still think this is pretty good looking compared to my other attempts at nail art.

I obviously couldn't replicate this on my right hand so I did glitter gradients! I love glitter gradients. And they are so darn easy. Great way to make your mani glittery :) 

Hope you guys liked this! I really enjoyed wearing it and hope you all love it just as much. Have a lovely day!

xo Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3