Sunday, April 14, 2013

Butter London Cream Tea

Hi guys! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Today I wanted to post Butter London Cream Tea since I love white polishes for summer :) This was a jelly polish and was really sheer but I still liked it a whole lot. Keep reading to learn why!
First off, the not so good. This polish was really sheer. I needed 4 coat to get the look you see above. It was also pretty streaky on the first 2 coats and took quite a bit of work to keep it neat. It wasn't totally impossible to work with, just slightly difficult. 

What I did like was the clean look that I got with this polish. It was so pretty and I got tons of compliments. The wear time was also excellent! I put this on the Saturday before finals week and it lasted through my finals and into spring break with zero chips and minor tip wear. I work in a lab and have noticed that the gloves tend to wear on my polish really fast (weird right?) and am pretty hard on my hands in general but this wore really well. Impressive Butter London. 


Overall I will be wearing this again but don't recommend it if you don't have the patience to work with it for a bit to get the look you want. 

xoxo
Elle


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a nice clean white. Too bad it needs so many coats - I am one who does NOT have patience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really a bummer honestly. Love the look, hate the formula. I wouldn't use it again unless I had a bunch of time on my hands

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think! <3