Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dotticure with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Hi guys! Today I have some nail art I did a while back. I used a dotting tool for all of my dots (clearly I still need practice) This isn't as neat as I would have liked but I still wanted to post it on here anyway. Hope you guys like it!

I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my base color for this. This is seriously the perfect white that has just a touch of gray, making it less harsh. I might need to get a backup. I can't believe I let this sit in my untrieds for months! The purple dot in the center is OPI Anti-Bleak, the blue dots are Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing, the green dots are Essie Pretty Edgy, and the red dots are China Glaze With Love. I wish that some of these were more opaque... you can kinda see how sheer the green and red dots are. 


This wasn't the exact look I was going for when I started this mani but I sorta like how it turned out. I will definitely be doing more dotticures in the future! What do you guys think of this? Do you have any tips to keep my dots consistent in size? 

xo Elle 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3