Thursday, February 28, 2013

Revlon Whimsical

Hi everyone! Hope you have all been having a lovely week so far! Today I have a polish that everyone was obsessing over at one point, Revlon Whimsical. This is a light blue sheer jelly with pink and blue hex glitter in it. I know a lot of people were disappointed by this, especially because its supposed to be a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air, but it is more sheer. I find that if you layer it over a light blue polish you get the same effect with the added benefit of being able to layer it over any color you want! Look on the bright side people! :) 


I layered two coats of Whimisical over Savina Light Mist, a pastel blue that matched the base color of Whimsical



Guys, I really like this a lot more than I expected considering some reviews I saw. I like how its just enough glitter to be sparkly but it doesn't have glitterbomb status. 

I'm really having a problem deciding my nail shape lately. I have had square nails for the longest time and I've slowly been rounding them out to oval, but of course I had a pretty bad nail break a while ago so I have no idea what's going on. You guys think I should go oval? I really like how oval nails look but mine are still a little too square for me to really consider them oval (does this make any sense?) I don't even know. What do you guys think?

Have a lovely day! 
xo Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3