Friday, March 15, 2013

Orly Fowl Play

Happy Friday guys! Today I have a gorgeous polish to show you. Orly Fowl Play is a deep plum jelly base with tons of flakies in it. I don't even know how to describe it, but it is seriously pretty. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
I think this was 3 coats. I can't believe I haven't already posted this considering I wore it at least 2 months ago and I totally adored it. So beautiful. I got a ton of compliments on this when I wore it. This was in an LE collection at one point but thankfully Orly added it to their core line! If you're into flakies I would highly suggest picking this up. 




On a side note, Google Reader is going away! :( what do you guys suggest as an alternative? I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet but I will probably be switching over to Bloglovin' soon. 

xoxo 
Elle

1 comment:

  1. I grabbed this up the first time I saw it on one of my shopping expeditions. I agree - it is a must have from Orly.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! <3