Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Insane Morning + Butter London Trout Pout

Good morning everyone! Its been a really crazy morning here in Orange County. A shooting spree occurred between 5 and 6am. The community that I live in is usually very quiet with few events and almost no crime. We get complaints if we can be heard talking from outside the house after 11. This morning I was shocked to hear that a woman had been shot just one street over from where I live. The shooter then went on to shoot 5 more in a neighboring city. My heart goes out to all who have been affected by this tragedy. No one deserves to get shot in their own home. No one. It really breaks my heart that these things have been happening so often, but now it has become scary that it is occurring so close to home. We don't know yet if it was random or planned, or who the victims and shooter are but it is scary to think that this could easily have been me or someone I know. I pray every day that God will keep us safe. I am at school now, but all I want to do is go home and hug my kid brother and sister. I know that this has gone to a kind of dark place but I just want to keep you guys updated on my life, both relating to nails and not relating to them.

To brighten things up a bit, I have one of my favorite Butter London's to show you! :) Trout Pout is a bright, almost neon, salmony coral color. So pretty.
This was two amazing coats of Trout Pout. It flowed onto the nail really well and was very self leveling. The wear on this was really good! I'm pretty hard on my hands and it lasted 4 days without chipping and minimal tipwear. This picture was taken on day 4 of this mani.





For me I know I love a polish by the length of time that I wear it. For the most part, I hardly make it to day 2. With this, I sadly took it off halfway through day 5. So you could say that I love it. I'm sad that this is not part of the permanent line. I've really come to love Butter London. I have not been disappointed by any of the polishes I have bought from them. Ever. All of them have been amazing. I highly recommend this polish if you're looking for a bright coral for spring! :)


xo Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3