Monday, February 4, 2013

Gradient with Sally Hansen White on and Wet n Wild On a Trip

Happy Monday! Sorry I have been so MIA lately...school has been absolutely insane and I've just been super busy but I am back! :)

Today I have my first gradient (that looks decent enough to post) to show you all! I wanted something easy, simple, and purple so I randomly decided to go with this. I think that my gradient technique needs some work but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
I started off with one coat of Sally Hansen White On which is just a stark white that is pretty opaque. My bottle has gotten a bit thick... nothing some thinner can't fix! I then sponged on Wet n Wild On a Trip which is a pretty light blue leaning purple. Super easy! :) 



I definitely need some work on gradients. Any advice? I'd love to hear some color combo suggestions too! 

xo Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3