Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Mani!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I don't know about you but I am ready for 2013 and a fresh start. Since I'm just staying in with family tonight, my mani is probably more tame than most New Year's Eve manis but I love it.
 Keep reading for more pics and info after the jump!


I started off with my base coat OPI Nail Envy. I've been having issues with my nails breaking and peeling in the past few months and this has really helped strengthen my nails. I then did two coats of Revlon Urban from the Bubblegum Days Urban Nights collection that has been popping up recently. My camera has major issues with blues, but this is an indigo creme-jelly hybrid. It is slightly more purple than in the photo. Below is two perfect coats. 

On top of this I layered Color Club Snow-flakes, a flakie top coat, then topped it off with Seche Vite The first photo shows Urban's color most accurately. 




Do you have a special or glittery mani for New Year's Eve? I pray that all of you have happiness, health, and many blessings in 2013!

<3 Elle




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! <3